My trip to Spain:
Spain is a wonderful country.I went there form my easter holidays.I visited lots of museums , monuments, cathedrals and nacional parks .I visited the tallest buiding in Madrid , the torre Picasso. It is 157 mtres high! I walked in the oldest part in Barcelona , the ciutat vella . It´s the most interesing part of city . Then I went to the canary islands . I climbed the highest montain in Spain , mount Teide .
It is 3,718 metres high .
At the end of my holidays I went to the most exciting aventura park in Spain -Port aventura.We visited "China " , "Mexico" and "Polynesia"at the park !
Mi viaje a España:
España es un maravilloso país.I fue allí formar mis vacaciones.I visitado muchos museos, monumentos, catedrales y parques Nacional. He visitado más alto que el edificio en Madrid, la Torre Picasso. Se trata de 157 metros alta! Entré en la parte antigua de Barcelona, la Ciudad Vella. Es la parte más interesantes como de la ciudad. Luego me fui a las islas Canarias. Subí la más alta Montain en España, el Teide.
Se trata de 3.718 metros de altura.
Al final de mis vacaciones me fui a la aventura más emocionante del parque en España-Port aventura.Nosotros visitado "China", "México" y "Polinesia" en el parque!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario